We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
NZ Modern School of Music (Taranaki)
$40 for Four Music Lessons (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore a passion that could stick with you for the rest of your life.
- Grab four music lessons for just $40 with NZ Modern School of Music Taranaki
- Learn the piano, guitar, keyboard, bass, ukelele, recorder, organ, flute, or clarinet.
From a young age, we understand that there's something special behind the strumming of an acoustic guitar or the beat of a drum. Music's our way to communicating and exploring the ideas and emotions that simply can't be said with words. If there's an instrument you've always wanted to learn, you won't find a better chance to get started than with today's deal.
Today you can give your passion for music a four-lesson trial. For just $40 you can get four private music lessons with NZ Modern School of Music Taranaki.
The NZ Modern School of Music has teachers skilled in a variety of instruments, ready to help you discover your passion. All ages are welcome for these one-on-one lessons. Each lesson is 30 minutes long and takes place in the comfort of your instructor's home. Whether you're wanting to lean the piano, keyboard, ukelele, bass, clarinet or flute, guided tuition will get you on your way by teaching you the fundamentals of music like reading music and techniques to master your instrument. Don't put it off any longer – with today's deal you'll be taking the first step to realising your music potential.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.