We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Plymouth Golf Club
$30 for 18 Holes of Golf (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spectacular views, clean air, 72 par... pay a visit to New Plymouth Golf Club.
- Save 50% on a round of golf, normally $60 for non members, today you can grab one for just $30!
- Home of numerous golfing events, this course is steeped in history and a challenge to all players.
- It's the best way to relax and enjoy a summer in the 'Naki.
- Purchase two for yourself and gift two more to some friends.
There's golf... like your flatmates played back in the day, it involved a can, a hole, a lot of stumbling and very little actual play... and then there's GOLF. The civilised sport that draws in keen sportsmen (and women) from across the globe. That's the kind we're talking about - an incredible course, a spectacular backdrop; just you and a sea of green in front of you.
Today's deal gets you a round at the spectacular New Plymouth Golf Club for just $30! Normally it'd cost you $60 to play 18 holes a guest, so you're saving a satisfying 50%. That means you're getting the GOOD kind of golf... at the best kind of price.
New Plymouth Golf Club was established almost a century ago on the outskirts of Taranaki's main centre, it is a classic par-72 layout and a superb golf challenge. It's been home to four New Zealand Open championships and numerous national and provincial amateur events. A soon as you step on to the course - you know it's in a class of its own. Spectacular mountain views, clear air and perfectly manicured greens. When you're sitting at your desk wishing you could get away for a game - this is the place you're imagining.
This course is designed so that both nines sweep out from the clubhouse in two giant loops, that means that no matter which way the wind is blowing there's a test of skill for every player sooner or later. It also means there's something to blame if you're game isn't quite up to scratch, but that'll be our little secret. This deal is for 18 holes of pure bliss... if you don't have your own gear you're welcome to hire it on site for an additional fee - cart hire for two people is $30 and club hire is $30 per round. There are some rules to follow and restrictions around access and etiquette so do check their website for more info.
You'll need to book a tee time and a reasonable standard of dress is required so once you've bought your coupon make sure you give them a call. You can grab two games for yourself and gift two more to a budding golfer friend. Go on... your summer of civilised sporting awaits!
More Great Taranaki Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.