We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for a Vintage Style Fob Watch Necklace in Silver or Gold Colour incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a step back in time with a classic vintage style accessory. Choose silver or gold colour.
- Channel a by-gone era with a stunning Victorian inspired fob watch necklace from Neverland Sales for just $20, including nationwide delivery.
- Be on time and in style, everywhere you go.
- The watch measures 4.0cm in diameter, has a 2.8cm watch face and comes with a 70cm long chain.
- Wear the watch as a necklace or carry it in your pocket, just like in the old days.
- Visit www.neverlandredeem.com to redeem your coupon.
Everything old is new again and vintage is back with a vengance. Revisit a bygone era of horse drawn carts and corsets with a beautifully rendered vintage style fob watch necklace, available in your choice of gold or silver colour, from Neverland Sales for just $20, including nationwide delivery.
If you're renowned for running late, then this is the perfect stylish yet practical accessory for you. The watch clicks open from the top and reveals a gorgeous easy-to-read analogue clock face so you'll never be late for those important dates ever again! The watch is made from zinc alloy and is nickel free. It measures 4.5cm in diameter and 1.5cm in depth. The chain is 44.5cm long.
- Available in gold or silver
- Chain Length is 70 cm
- Nickel free
- 4.0 cm in diameter
- 2.8 cm watch face
Visit www.neverlandredeem.com to redeem your coupon.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.