We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for 10 Sunbed Sessions (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a head start when it comes to getting a nice golden glow.
- Grab ten sunbed sessions for just $20 from Nailworx.
- Step out looking like a bronzed goddess just in time for the summer season.
- Enjoy a welcoming and private environment for your sessions.
If you miss those first few sunny days because you happen to be stuck indoors (and isn't that always the way?), you'll quickly fall behind. So don't play catch up when it comes to getting a nice golden glow. Get a head start instead.
Grab ten sunbed sessions for just $20 from Nailworx. That's only $2 per session to lay the foundation for a great tan.
Sue at Nailworx is already well-known for her acrylic nails, manicures and pedicures. Now she also has two sunbeds with private access so you can come any time of day to suit you with off-street parking and wheelchair access. You will be welcomed to your own private booth where you can use the sunbed. By starting your sessions now you can step out looking like a bronzed goddess right on cue for the beach season. Nailworx is a fantastic place for you to go in order to get lovely and tanned right in time for summer.
More Great Taranaki Deals
CAREfirst Medical Centre
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.