We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$40 for a $80 Jewellery Voucher to Spend In-store (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See how Rob Wright of Ringcraft Moana turns the beauty of nature into naturally beautiful jewellery.
- Grab a $80 voucher to spend on stunning jewellery, custom designs, or cleaning and repairs.
- Give to a special someone for Christmas as gift that is meaningful and exquisite.
- Marvel at the stunning examples of all-natural abalone pearls.
- Choose from the beautifully designed and crafted jewellery, or have a custom design made to your taste.
It may be true that you can't improve on nature. But you can use it to create something even more extraordinary. Trees gave us wood, Stradivarius gave us violins. The Earth gave us marble, Shah Jahan gave us the Taj Mahal. The abalone gives us natural pearls and Rob Wright of Ringcraft Moana gives us his jewellery - perfect for Christmas, brought to us by Santa!
And today GrabOne gives you the chance to get a $80 voucher for just $40 — to spend on stunning jewellery, custom designs, or cleaning and repairs at Ringcraft Moana.
The Ringcraft Moana studio is tucked away in a unique setting just 15 km from New Plymouth. Rob Wright of Ringcraft Moana is a designer and manufacturer who uses jewels, precious stones and pearls for his designs. There is an extensive collection of jewellery made with New Zealand greenstone and natural abalone pearls (paua). The showroom and studio is open to view 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 3.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. If you're looking for something memorable to give for Christmas this year then this is the perfect place to look.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.