We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$39 for a Wheel Alignment, Tyre Rotation & $40 Tyre Voucher (value $119)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop your car from swerving like a dog on an ice rink.
- Grab a wheel alignment, tyre rotation and a $40 voucher for Michelin or BF Goodrich Tyres at Milemaster Tyres for just $39.
- Let the experts at Milemaster Tyres ensure a safer, more efficient ride.
- Snap up some high quality tyres with your $40 tyre voucher, if needed.
Balance is pretty crucial if you happen to be a tight rope walker, a gymnast specialising in those scarily narrow beams or a surfer attempting to catch some monster waves. But spare a thought for your car - if it loses its balance, it's going to be swerving across the road like a dog on an ice rink.
Invest in the safety of your ride by grabbing a wheel alignment, tyre rotation and a $40 voucher for Michelin or BF Goodrich Tyres at Milemaster Tyres for just $39.
Milemaster Tyres are pros at ensuring that you get the best out of your tyres, for a safe and efficient ride. This professional wheel alignment and tyre rotation will fine tune your car, so that it stays on the straight and narrow. As an added bonus you'll also get a $40 voucher to use towards tyres too, making it possible to pick up some high-quality tyres, if required.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.