We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Mike's Organic Brewery
$49 for a Ticket to mike's Medieval Beer Feast – March 9th 2013 (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Haveth thou a merry time of mead and more among the meadows.
- Grabbeth a ticket to mike's Medieval Beer Festival on Saturday, 9th March for $49. Huzzah!
- And a fine feast it will be bawdy brothers, as your ticket includes a medieval banquet and tankard with thine first fill free!
- Thy carriage awaits with a return bus from New Plymouth or Hawera included too.
- Swill your ale to music, entertainment and competitions with a Medieval flavour.
The Brewer doth beseech ye to come forth and sample his medieval ales. Hither ye shall find fullsome merriment fuelled by that finest of fermented fare known in these modern times as 'beer'.
Grabbeth thou a ticket to mike's Medieval Beer Festival on Saturday, 9th March for $49 for a fine time ye shalt remember henceforth!
Famous for the annual mike's Oktoberfest, mike's Organic Brewery now presents its first Medieval Beer Feast. The ticket includes a return carriage ride upon a bus from New Plymouth or Hawera, a Medieval banquet-style meal, and a free tankard including your first fill for free. It will be a spectacle of unique Taranaki entertainment, and beer, food, wine, mead, music and competitions. There are also prizes for the best dressed, so ye better get shining thy armour.
The bus departs from the Aquatic Centre, Hawera, at 12.30pm; Ariki street, New Plymouth, at 1.00pm; Bell Block School at 1.15pm; and Waitara High School at 1.30pm.