We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mermaid Gallery & Gifts
$15 for a $30 Voucher to Spend In-Store (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A treasure chest of exquisite gifts.
- Grab a $30 voucher to spend in-store at Mermaid Gallery and Gifts for just $15.
- Tick off your Christmas list with a huge range of unique gifts and craft.
- Lovely seaside location so you can really make a day of it.
Ariel sometimes remembers the days she spent under the sea, somersaulting and backflipping with her glittering tail fin, and diving for pearls in the deep blue ocean. On a trip to the surface she sees a handsome prince and falls in love with him. After rescuing him from drowning she sells her voice in exchange for two legs and a soul, and she is able to walk on land.
Ariel never saw her prince, instead she discovered Mermaid Gallery and Gifts in Taranaki. Today you can discover this treasure chest too, with a $30 voucher to spend in-store at Mermaid Gallery and Gifts for just $15.
Mermaid Gallery and Gifts boast unique and affordable gifts for everyone. From Kiwiana gifts to sea and nautical themed gifts, plus local arts and crafts – it’s the perfect place to find all those lovely Christmas presents. With a seaside location next to Chaddy's Charters, Mermaid Gallery & Gifts provide a little piece of exquisite shopping heaven.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.