We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Martinborough Hotel - Heritage Boutique Collection
$260 for Two Nights for Two People in the Garden or Verandah Rooms incl. Late Checkout & Bottle of Wine at the Martinborough Hotel (value $435)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pamper yourself with some time away to relax and enjoy a few simple pleasures.
- Grab a two night stay for two people in the garden or verandah rooms at the Martinborough Hotel a Heritage Boutique Collection hotel, for just $260.
- You'll also receive a bottle of Tiwaiwaka Pinot Noir and get a late checkout time.
- Just an hour's drive from Wellington City, the closest airports being Wellington or Masterton.
- Surprise a special someone with a few nights alone in a gorgeous hotel.
- Martinborough is renowned for producing some of New Zealand's best wine, so be sure to check out the local vineyards surrounding the town and leave with a bottle of great NZ Pinot Noir.
We live in an increasingly modern world that certainly has its benefits - we can keep in touch through the wonder of a free internet phone with family and friends all over the world. We've turned into texting machines and communicate more via a computer screen than face to face. Sometimes don't you long for older, simpler times? The joy of a handwritten letter arriving through the door. A lovely long phone call with proper words, not abbreviations. Today we're offering you the chance to enjoy some character, comfort and old style personal attention.
Pay just $260 for a two night stay for two people in the garden or verandah rooms at the Martinborough Hotel. You'll also receive a bottle of Tiwaiwaka Pinot Noir and get a late checkout time.
You could either go for the elegant Verandah rooms, nestled at the top of a grand flight of stairs in the original heritage building - perfect for your sweeping Titanic-esque entrance. Or amble through the pretty courtyard to discover the Garden rooms, decorated in a simple country style to reflect its beautiful natural surroundings. Prepare to sink into comfy armchairs, perfect for curling up with a good book or take a long nap in your luxurious bed.
There are modern comforts too - Sky TV, phone, radio, an ironing board and a hairdryer. Whilst in Martinborough be sure to check out some of the 24 vineyards surrounding the tiny town, some are even within walking distance. Or if that seems like too much effort, the cosy hotel bar stocks a wonderful selection of local beverages to savour and enjoy.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.