We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a Energy Healing (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel the difference and feel free.
- Grab an energy healing for $30 from Love Heals.
- Enjoy this unique method of distant healing - no need for driving or parking, in fact, no need to do anything!
- Work with Lynda by giving your name and date of birth - she will do the rest.
When you get that feeling, you need some energy healing!
Grab an energy healing for $30 from Love Heals.
All that Lynda requires in order to connect to and heal you is your name and date of birth, distance is no obstacle. Simply send these details through to Lynda and she will do the rest - no need to do anything else! Many people feel the healing energies at work, a mutual time is arranged if desired so you can fully enjoy the experience. Most results are felt immediately, the remainder over the coming days, weeks, years.. time has no place when working in this field but the testimonials speak for themselves.. A happy, healthy, pain-free You. Healings are also available in person from Lynda's rooms in New Plymouth, New Zealand, or by arrangement.
Lynda has the in-depth knowledge that comes from an extensive background in nursing, being a qualified massage therapist and having studied Riki energy healing. The ongoing thirst for knowledge and a stronger connection to spirit have contributed to all that this amazing lady has to offer.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.