We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Lisa Lister Theraputic Energy Healer and Medium
$45 for a Face to Face Psychic Tarot Card Reading (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Not everything in life needs to be a surprise.
- Grab a face to face tarot card reading from Lisa Lister Therapeutic Energy Healer and Medium for just $45.
- Lisa has over 18 years of experience in the metaphysical field and offers hour-long, face to face, confidential and revealing readings.
- Watch Lisa turn over each of your cards and discover what each card means.
You might like surprises, but there are so many unknowns in life, that it might be nice to find out a bit more about what it has in store. Grab a face to face psychic tarot card reading from Lisa Lister, Therapeutic Energy Healer and Medium for just $45.
Lisa will use the ancient art of tarot card reading to tell you a thing or two about life. Watch as she reveals your cards and explains what each one means. Lisa has over 18 years of experience in the metaphysical field and offers hour-long, face to face, confidential and revealing readings.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.