We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$40 for a Two Night Backpackers' Stay for Two or $75 for a Family Cabin Two Night stay for up to Four Guests (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get together at KiwiCorral.
- Grab two nights for two people in a dorm for just $40 or two nights in a family a cabin for only $75.
- Choose from the 12-bed backpackers dorm or the family cabin which sleeps up to four people.
- Facilities include a large communal kitchen and dining room, lounges with Sky TV and wireless internet.
Civilisations and revolutions. New ideas, new connections and new friends. Memorable moments and impromptu games of frisbee. Good things happen when people take the time to get together.
Get together at KiwiCorral. Grab two nights in a dorm for two people for just $40 or two nights for a family of up to four people in a cabin for only $75.
KiwiCorral is the perfect choice when you are looking for affordable accommodation in Te Puke or the Bay of Plenty. The facilities include a large communal kitchen and dining room, lounges with Sky TV and wireless internet. There are also coin-operated laundries and free parking plus large outdoor area. It's all located just five minutes south of Te Puke, and only three minutes from Maketu beach and boat ramp.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.