We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kathakali Authentic South Indian Restaurant
$15 for Two Lunch Menu Items (value $24)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy genuine South Indian cuisine without needing the round the world trip.
- Grab two lunch menu items from Kathakali Authentic South Indian Restaurant for only $15.
- Choose from the great selection of menu options and enjoy some fun delicacies to test your palate.
- Revel in the traditional decor and stylish surrounds of this amazing restaurant.
India is ages away. Indian food, on the other hand, is waiting for you right around the corner.
Grab two lunch menu items from Kathakali Authentic South Indian Restaurant for only $15.
Only the second restaurant in NZ to offer food prepared and cooked in traditional style of Southern India, at Kathakali you can enjoy a dosa pancake - a signature dish of Southern India. All pancakes are made with a mixture of soaked lentils and rice which are ground together, fermented overnight and then cooked on a grill. A crispy pancake is then stuffed with onion, potatoes, cheese, egg , rice or clarified butter according to preference of customers. Or instead you could enjoy a traditional chicken, lamb or beef curry or maybe a chana masala, mushroom curry or mix vege korma. All served with rice and bread.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.