We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Karin Humblestone Clinical Hypnotherapy and Reiki Healing
$33 for a One-Hour Back, Neck & Shoulder Intuitive Healing Session (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Channel in to some R and R.
- Grab a one-hour back, neck and shoulder intuitive healing for $33 from Karin Humblestone Clinical Hypnotherapy and Reiki Healing.
- Relax as Karin soothes and re-balances your body.
Intuitive people are the smartest. They can read when their body is in need of some much needed positive healing. Listen to those messages and channel them towards buying this deal and treat yourself to some serious R and R.
Grab a one-hour back, neck and shoulder intuitive healing for $33 from Karin Humblestone Clinical Hypnotherapy and Reiki Healing.
Enjoy a back, neck and shoulder treatment with hands-on healing using carrier oil on your bare skin, an experience akin to gentle massage. This form of therapy uses channelled healing and is uniquely guided so no two sessions are the same. Using a touch-based therapy, similar to massage, all strokes and touches are intuitive and follows the curves of your back area and will home in on and channel healing to any problem areas. Karin will work from the Crown to Root chakras via the spine and channel healing as guided. This is a unique way to experience the healing touch and feel soothed, pampered and re-balanced on every level. Karin Humblestone is a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Reiki Practitioner who empowers you to take control of your own life and achieve a state of physical and mental wellness.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.