We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kali Cathie - Mala Hypnotherapy
$67 for a One Day "Right Road" Workshop incl. Bonus Self-Hypnosis CD, Seven Week Yoga & The Art of Aging DVD Series, & a Trial Hookup to www.Yogasync.tv (value $137)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Afraid you might go down the same unhealthy path for your body/mind again this year?
- Grab a one day “Right Road” workshop from Kali Cathie - Mala Hypnotherapy in Taranaki for just $67.
- Developed for those needing deeper appreciation for their body and wanting inspiration for their health and fitness wellbeing.
- Workshop takes place at The Bellringer Pavilion, Pukekura Park on 3rd February 2013 10am - 4:30pm.
- Discover the perfect way to rejuvenate your state of mind, feel confident in your body and start the year off on the right foot.
This fun, insightful an inspiring day will help you to gain a deeper appreciation of your human-ness so that you achieve your body goals and fully embrace your physical experience from the depth of your deeper Truth.
Get back on track when you grab a one day “Right Road” workshop from Kali Cathie - Mala Hypnotherapy in Taranaki for just $67. It also includes a free self-hypnosis CD, seven week yoga and the Art of Aging DVD series and a trial hookup to www.Yogasync.tv — equating to an extra $120 of value that is yours included for free.
Believe it or not, our bodies and minds and a deeper spiritual self are totally intertwined; this precisely is why Kali Cathie runs this innovative and engaging all-day workshop. Throughout the day you will learn how best to honour, treasure and care for this body that you have been blessed with. You will learn to strip back negativity, unnecessary thoughts, habits and those niggles of life that just hold you back. This workshop is designed to renew your state of purpose, connect the mind and body and leave you with the tools needed to live the life you want. Make 2013 your best year ever by choosing the Right Road!