We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kali Cathie - Mala Hypnotherapy
$67 for a One Day "Right Road" Workshop incl. Bonus Self-Hypnosis CD, Seven Week Yoga & The Art of Aging DVD Series, & a Trial Hookup to www.Yogasync.tv (value $137)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Afraid you might go down the same unhealthy path for your body/mind again this year?
- Grab a one day “Right Road” workshop from Kali Cathie - Mala Hypnotherapy in Taranaki for just $67.
- Developed for those needing deeper appreciation for their body and wanting inspiration for their health and fitness wellbeing.
- Workshop takes place at The Bellringer Pavilion, Pukekura Park on 3rd February 2013 10am - 4:30pm.
- Discover the perfect way to rejuvenate your state of mind, feel confident in your body and start the year off on the right foot.
This fun, insightful an inspiring day will help you to gain a deeper appreciation of your human-ness so that you achieve your body goals and fully embrace your physical experience from the depth of your deeper Truth.
Get back on track when you grab a one day “Right Road” workshop from Kali Cathie - Mala Hypnotherapy in Taranaki for just $67. It also includes a free self-hypnosis CD, seven week yoga and the Art of Aging DVD series and a trial hookup to www.Yogasync.tv — equating to an extra $120 of value that is yours included for free.
Believe it or not, our bodies and minds and a deeper spiritual self are totally intertwined; this precisely is why Kali Cathie runs this innovative and engaging all-day workshop. Throughout the day you will learn how best to honour, treasure and care for this body that you have been blessed with. You will learn to strip back negativity, unnecessary thoughts, habits and those niggles of life that just hold you back. This workshop is designed to renew your state of purpose, connect the mind and body and leave you with the tools needed to live the life you want. Make 2013 your best year ever by choosing the Right Road!
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.