We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Jackie Chan's Authentic Chinese Restaurant
$35 for Two Mains & Two Desserts for Two People (value $84)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shop till you drop on Devon Street.
- Grab your friends and opt for the four mains and four desserts for just $64, or six mains and six desserts for $92.
- Feast on a vast selection of seafood, vegetable and hot pot dishes for all tastes.
- Fill yourself up to the brim and discover casual dining right in the heart of the CBD.
Chinese cuisine is defined by carefully balanced flavors and time-tested techniques that call for maximum preparation before minimal cooking. Luckily for you and your gaggle of mates, no preparation is necessary for you to sample today's superlative Chinese culinary creations.
Grab two mains and two desserts from Jackie Chan's Authentic Chinese Restaurant for only $35. If there's a clan of you we'll cater to that too. You can munch on four mains and four desserts for just $64, or six mains and six desserts for just $92.
Swan in and discover Taranaki's newest authentic Chinese restaurant. Delicious and stomach satisfying meals await diners who will oggle at the range of scintillating Asian inspired menu items. Sample the tom yum soup, steamed shrimp dumplings, honey chicken, pepper and garlic king prawns or squid, gongboa chicken, crispy spare ribs with spicy salt beef in oyster sauce, plus much more. There are also traditional fried rice and fried noodle dishes on the menu for those so inclined. Go on, make a meal of it.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.