We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Indian Curry Corner
$20 for Any Two Curries incl. Rice for Two People (value $41)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don’t fall for the watered down sauce masquerading as curry!
- Pay $20 for two or $41 for four curries and rice at Indian Curry Corner in Taranaki.
- Choose a familiar favourite or opt for one of the unique surprises on their menu.
- Enjoy meals prepared by a chef who has worked at some of the finest five-star hotels in India.
Ever ventured down the pasta sauce aisle at the supermarket and had the misfortune of purchasing one of those jars of Indian curry sauce? Yeah, those fake Indian curries are all kinds of wrong.
Give your tummy a little jaunt to India when you grab any two curries and rice from Indian Curry Corner in Taranaki for just $20; or invite along some friends and grab four curries and rice for only $41.
Choose from a wide selection of all your favourite curries and feel your taste buds applaud your decision-making prowess. Full of fresh cream, spices, veggies, succulent meat and utterly sumptuous paneer, these curries will have you satisfied and full to the brim. Nab your favourite person of the week and treat them to a relaxed dinner out – no dishes! Bonus.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.