We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kali Cathie - Mala Hypnotherapy
$9 for One or $19 for Both 'The Right Road' Self-Hypnosis CD & 'Just Zen It' Meditation CD (value up to $46)
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don’t let the stress of Christmas make you feel overwhelmed, fat or frantic.
- Grab 'The Right Road' self-hypnosis CD or 'Just Zen It' meditation CD for $9 from Kali Cathie of Mala Hypnotherapy.
- Or pay just $19 for both.
- Use the Right Road to stay on track this season, loose weight if you need to and create a healthier, more vital lifestyle.
- Use Just Zen It to improve your coping skills in stressful situations and create a calm, peaceful, stress-free way of life
Around Christmas time when stress levels are at an all-time high and there’s so much food around, it can all just become too much. If you're feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, fat or frantic and lost in the blur of Christmas preparations (or just daily life), self hypnosis and meditation are a beautiful opportunity for a daily time out, pick-me-up, quick-fix, rejuvenation or retreat.
Grab 'The Right Road' self-hypnosis CD or 'Just Zen It' meditation CD from $9. Or pay just $19 for both CDs from Kali Cathie of Mala Hypnotherapy. It's only an extra $4 for normal delivery or $5.50 for rural delivery – please allow 10 working days.
'The Right Road' self hypnosis CD includes three tracks: The Right Road - A Guided Visualisation, Honouring the Physical Self on the Right Road and The Right Road Quick Fix. This series is designed to help move you from wherever you are on the scale of health and fitness to where you want and need to be. It can support and encourage you to make positive changes in your fast paced life, lose weight , love your body more than you do now and live a healthier, more balanced way of life.
'Just Zen It' meditation CD: Meditation is a practice that, in a very short period of time, will create an inner You that is calmer and more peaceful, more relaxed and joyful as well as more confident and balanced. These qualities can help you to deal with the stress of life better than before. With the clear and beautiful sound of the Japanese bell, you will be guided into your own inner sanctuary to find the wellspring of love and joy within. In no time at all you could be experiencing the peaceful and loving side of daily life which is the beautiful by-product of meditation. This is a good skill to have at all times – and especially before Christmas.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.