We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for Two Large Gourmet Pizzas (value $36)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your taste buds a walk on the wild side.
- Grab two large gourmet pizzas from Hightide Cafe Bar & Function Centre for just $20.
- Bring the whole family along to this welcoming, spacious and inviting Taranaki gem.
- Be spoilt for choice with their ever-changing menu full of juicy surprises and sublime flavours.
There is something decidedly uninspiring about struggling your way through a microwave pizza from the super market. It lacks the lustre of home-made creations, but it’s just so easy.
Take your dining experience to the next level when you grab two large gourmet pizzas from Hightide Cafe Bar & Function Centre for just $20.
This magnificent establishment is where you will find nirvana. Soak up the last rays of the summer sun on their outside eating area that backs right onto the beach. As you indulge in two scrumptious pizzas, feast your eyes on the sparkling ocean and let the kids run wild in the garden. Hightide have a monthly gourmet pizza section, so their menu is always fresh. Expect such treats as the High Tide: garlic king prawns, steak, peppers, salami and mushrooms, or the Wai-iti Beach: crusty base, prawns, mussels, squid and BBQ sauce. That is just to name a few! Kids can even choose their own toppings – totally stress free. Perfect.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.