We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Phoenix Distribution NZ Ltd
$319 for a GoPro HERO3 White Edition Camera
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture the best summer memories.
- Grab a Go Pro HERO3 White Edition camera for just $319 from TNT Traders.
- Waterproof to 60m.
- Lightweight and compact.
Trying to capture your holiday memories on a disposal camera just ain't wise. Get the best pictures ever with this sweet deal, by grabbing a Go Pro HERO3 White Edition Camera for just $319 from TNT Traders.
- Built in Wi-Fi, new UI.
- 30% smaller and 25% lighter than the Original HD HERO camera.
- Wearable and gear mountable.
- Waterproof to 197' (60m).
- Capable of capturing 1090p 30fps and 720p 60fps video plus 5MP photos at a rate of three photos per second.
- Weight: 2.6 ounces.
- Time-lapse photo capture mode enables automatic photo capture at 0.5, 2, 5,10,30 and 60 second interbals.
- Reduced-distortion lens combined with a completely re-designed HERO3 flat-lens waterproof housing.
- Delivers stunning image sharpness both above and below water.
- HERO3: White Edition Camera
- 197'/60m waterproof housing
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- QR Buckle
- One curved adhesive mount
- One flat adhesive mount
- Assorted mounts and hardware
- USB charging cable
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.