We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Dads & Lads Gentlemen's Retreat
$49 for a 60-Minute Back Massage & Facial (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Show your 21st century man you appreciate the effort he makes.
- Grab a 60-minute back massage and facial at Dads and Lads Gentlemen's Retreat for just $49.
- Introduce him to the next generation in men's grooming this Christmas - he'll love you for it.
- Let him feel like a real man with treatment packages like 'tune up' and 'fuel injection' on offer.
Metro, S.N.A.G, whatever you want to call them, these days our men are likely to have as many products in the bathroom as we do, not to mention a comprehensive body and skin care regime to rival our own. In the 21st century, we women appreciate a man who likes to take care of himself and look good. The only inequality these days is the lack of places where a guy can proudly pop in for a full professional head to toe treatment whenever he needs it.
Until now that is! Welcome to the next generation in male grooming at Dads & Lads Gentlemen's Retreat. Treat your modern man this Christmas with a 60-minute back massage and facial at this revolutionary new facility for just $49. Normally there's no appointments necessary but this deal will be a popular one, so make sure you book your guy in.
At Dads & Lads Gentlemen's Retreat, every client is treated like a king. There's complimentary hot or cold drinks while you wait as well as up to date mags on manly topics like fishing and motor-sports or there's a big screen gaming console to have a go on. You can even check out how busy they are before you arrive with 'view the queue', an online stream that shows you how many customers are in the waiting room at any give time. Dads & Lads offers complete packages from a quick trim or cut through to a full body massage or exfoliation. Try the W.O.F - a warrant of fitness for your skin which includes a full skin analysis, cleanse, exfoliation,moisturising and a prescription of skincare products best suited to the individual's skin. Or how about a hot rod - cleansing, toning, exfoliation, moisturising and a hot shave. Whatever is needed from head to toe, Dads & Lads can do it all.
More Great Taranaki Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.