We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Elodie @ C Beauty Services
$40 for Style Cut, Treatment & Blowave or $80 for Top Foils, Style Cut & Blowave (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Snip bad cuts in the bud and head straight to the professionals.
- Grab a style cut, treatment and blow wave for $40 or top foils, style cut and blowave for $80 from Elodie @ C Beauty Services.
- Enjoy the new you right on cue for summer.
Edward scissor hands may not have had the best of hair styles but he sure knew how to do a mighty fine cut. With this deal, your stylist wont have black lipstick, birds nest hair and scissors for hands but they will give Mr Deep a damn good run for his money.
Grab a style cut, treatment and blow wave for $40 or top foils, style cut and blowave for $80 from Elodie @ C Beauty Services.
Enjoy your beautiful transformation from a team which love to recreate stunning new looks for all their clients. With each of the options available you have the chance to do something dramatically different or simply tidy up your existing look. Either way, you will be set for summer and ready to dazzle!
More Great Taranaki Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.