We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Driftwood Cottages - Hawke's Bay
$359 for Two Nights for Four Adults or Two Adults & Two Children in a Two-Bedroom Cottage incl. Late Check Out & Breakfast Provisions (value $720)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a totally relaxing, self-contained experience.
- Grab two nights in a two-bedroom cottage for four adults or two adults and two children including late check out and breakfast provisions at Driftwood Cottages, Hawke's Bay for $359.
- Take advantage of some of the upcoming Hawke's Bay events, including Pask Winery's Great Long Late Lunch on Feb 2nd, Geon Art Deco Weekend on Feb 14th-17th.
- Hit the main shopping centres just 10 minutes away or take a stroll through the beautiful wetlands.
- Enjoy late check out of 12pm.
Like idyllic Hawke's Bay, you want your holiday to be a relaxing, self-contained experience, one that requires little more out of you than to kick back and let your stress wile away. It just so happens, GrabOne has just the deal today.
Escape to a quiet and serene haven and pay $359 for a two nights in a two-bedroom cottage for either four adults or two adults and two children including late check out and breakfast provisions at Driftwood Cottages, Hawke's Bay.
Located just 10 minutes drive from the shopping centres of Napier, Hastings and Havelock North, Driftwood Cottages offers both a relaxing, quiet escape and an exciting and enriching experience. Nestled in a gorgeous landscape and a short walk from the beach, wetlands and the award-winning Cape Kidnappers Golf Course, you'll find plenty to do to fill your time. Your cottage has all the amenities you need to feel right at home including two king-sized beds or one king bed and two singles, kitchen and spacious deck with gas barbecue. The pantry comes stock with locally-sourced provisions for a delicious cooked breakfast for each morning of your stay.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.