We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$36 for 30-Minute Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage with Eye Combo (value $73)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don’t break your back, your achy breaky back!
- Grab a 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage from Dream Beauty for just $36.
- Moonwalk away looking as gorgeous as you feel. Your coupon will also get you an eye combo including an eyelash tint, brow tint and brow shape plus a $10 voucher toward your next booking at Dream Beauty.
- Relax and pamper yourself with today’s great deal from Dream Beauty.
Been taking your back and shoulders for granted? Perhaps you’ve got that achy breaky back feeling or the ‘I can’t shoulder this anymore’ blues? All they need is a little attention now and then. Today we have the perfect deal to spoil your shoulders and indulge your back, there’s even something in it for your eyes too.
Sing a different tune with a 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage from Dream Beauty for just $36. You’ll also receive an eye combo including an eyelash tint, brow tint and brow shape and a $10 voucher toward your next booking.
This pampering package is sure to bliss away those blues and put the glide back in your stride. You might even moonwalk, if you could. Put your tired back, neck and shoulders in the therapeutic hands of the friendly therapists at Dream Beauty. They’ll ease out that tension, work away at those knots and massage out the stress and strain that has built up over the year. And to help you look as fantastic as you feel, you’ll also get an eye combo including an eyelash tint, brow tint and brow shape. And on top of that you’ll also receive a $10 voucher to spend on your next treatment. You'll be singing the blues no more.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.