We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$39 for a Upper Body Treatment & $10 Voucher at Dream Beauty (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- World peace is a brilliant dream, but it's safe to say we aren't going to achieve it tomorrow.
- Grab an upper body treatment from Dream beauty for just $39.
- You will feel relax and refreshed in this one-hour treatment.
- A $10 voucher to use on your next visit.
The ultimate dream is for world peace, compulsory mid-work ice cream breaks and cars that can drive themselves, however we can't promise these worldly changes to happen within the next three months of your life. Wrap your hands around the next best dream.
Grab a luxury upper body treatment from Dream Beauty for just $39. The treatment includes back exfoliation, eyelash tint, a back, neck scalp and shoulder massage as well as a $10 voucher to use at your next visit.
You're in good hands at Dream Beauty. You will leave feeling refreshed and relaxed after receiving this upper body treatment. Allow one hour for entire treatment (30-minute back, neck, shoulder massage followed by an eyelash tint and a scalp massage). If you like it as much as we think you will, you can book your next appointment using your $10 voucher upon leaving.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Novotel New Plymouth Hobson
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.