We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$39 for a Upper Body Treatment & $10 Voucher at Dream Beauty (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- World peace is a brilliant dream, but it's safe to say we aren't going to achieve it tomorrow.
- Grab an upper body treatment from Dream beauty for just $39.
- You will feel relax and refreshed in this one-hour treatment.
- A $10 voucher to use on your next visit.
The ultimate dream is for world peace, compulsory mid-work ice cream breaks and cars that can drive themselves, however we can't promise these worldly changes to happen within the next three months of your life. Wrap your hands around the next best dream.
Grab a luxury upper body treatment from Dream Beauty for just $39. The treatment includes back exfoliation, eyelash tint, a back, neck scalp and shoulder massage as well as a $10 voucher to use at your next visit.
You're in good hands at Dream Beauty. You will leave feeling refreshed and relaxed after receiving this upper body treatment. Allow one hour for entire treatment (30-minute back, neck, shoulder massage followed by an eyelash tint and a scalp massage). If you like it as much as we think you will, you can book your next appointment using your $10 voucher upon leaving.
More Great Taranaki Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.