We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$148 for a One-Night Family Escape for Two Adults & Two Children in a One Bedroom Unit incl. Cooked Breakfast, Drinks on Arrival & Late Checkout
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Breathe in the elements.
- Grab a one-night family escape for two adults and two children in a one-bedroom unit in Queenstown, including drinks on arrival, a cooked breakfast and late check out, all for just $148.
- Commence your perfect getaway with family friendly cocktails, complimentary from the chaps at Discover Sherwood Hotel.
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast each morning overlooking the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Finish the trip with a late checkout of 12pm and set out to explore this world famous region.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy so Jack knows that occasionally absconding from everyday tedium is highly important. Even if you can prise yourself away from the laptop for just one night, it is said that a change is as good as holiday – so a holiday must be even better. Extra points if you can escape for a fraction of the price.
Let the wonderful folk at Discovery Sherwood Hotel treat your whole family when you grab a one-night family escape for two adults and two children in a one-bedroom unit in Queenstown, including drinks on arrival, a cooked breakfast and late check out, all for just $148.
Discovery Sherwood Hotel is just minutes away from Queenstown’s city centre, nestled in the surrounding hills above Lake Wakatipu. Clans are welcomed by a friendly set of cocktails (virgin cocktails fo the kids) before they hop into their one bedroom apartment complete with kitchenette facilities, living room, double bedroom and bathroom with shower. While adults sip the effervescent offerings, little tykes can imitate dolphins in the swimming pool.
With the break of each morning, a cooked buffet is provided in the Antrium Arms restaurant, filling the stomachs ahead of your Queenstown exploration. The restaurant opens out onto the Remarkables, the aptly named mountain ranges that engulf the hotel. Oh and when it is time to hit the road jack, check out is 12pm, no rush, no stress, just a beautiful waltz into Queenstown, seen by many as the 'Adventure Capital of the World'.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.