We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$27 for an A3 Canvas or $75 for 3 from Diamond Photo - incl. Nationwide Delivery within 7 Days (value up to $297)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's never too late to start making New Year's resolutions.
- Grab personalised photo canvases from Diamond Photo - a 30x45cm canvas for $27 or three 30x45cm canvases for $75.
- Design the perfect any time gift.
- Order enough for the whole family.
Sure, it's March already, but it's never too late to set new New Year's resolutions. Here's one: Put your face on more things. Smoosh it up against windows to make people laugh, put it up against the photocopies you just made for cosy warmth, or for a long lasting precious memory - put it on canvas.
Grab a personalised photo canvas - one that looks sharp but won't cost you nearly as much as you'd expect it to. Grab a 30x45cm canvas for just $27 or three 30x45cm canvases for just $75 and design the perfect gift for the perfect recipient.
And the whole process is really easy. Simply upload your chosen photo to Diamond Photo, then expect delivery within seven working days of placing your order. At this price, you can afford to grab presents for the whole family.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Tricky Tree Specialists Ltd
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.