We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for 1-Hour Island Cruise with Chaddy's Charters (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get back to nature with the marine playground right on our doorstep.
- Pay just $20 for a one-hour island cruise with Chaddy's Charters.
- Sail around the spectacular Sugar Loaf islands.
- Look out for the playful seals.
- Be spellbound by the natural booty abounding...
Getting back to nature doesn’t have to mean camping in puddles or riding bareback down Courtenay Street. Lavish seafaring fun and gorgeously volcanic island environs make for an archetypal Taranaki autumn day courtesy of Chaddy’s Charters. Naval novices and accomplished mariners alike find a soothing sanctuary with a Chaddy’s sailing trip.
What better way to enjoy our very own sea adventure playground than a guided boat trip on it? Today snap up a one-hour island cruise with Chaddy's Charters for just $20 and enjoy nature's most magical humps and bumps.
With plenty of sailor smiles, Chaddy's Charters will take you around the spectacular Sugar Loaf islands - as stunning over ground as they are under. An area of both Maori and European historical significance, the islands are a veritable treasure trove of marine life, seabirds and plant life. Keep your eyes peeled and you might see the playful seals or even be treated to a glimpse of the local dolphins and whales known to pass through. Feast your eyes on the volcanic remnants you'll sail by on the coast and enjoy your fill of sun, sea and surf - don't forget your camera.
Crammed full of historical information and awe-inspiring scenery, this is one sailing trip you won't want to miss. Join Chaddy on his Charter by whacking the big buy button. Bookings are dependent on weather conditions. Trips depart 11.30am to 1.30pm.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.