We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for 1-Hour Island Cruise with Chaddy's Charters (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get back to nature with the marine playground right on our doorstep.
- Pay just $20 for a one-hour island cruise with Chaddy's Charters.
- Sail around the spectacular Sugar Loaf islands.
- Look out for the playful seals.
- Be spellbound by the natural booty abounding...
Getting back to nature doesn’t have to mean camping in puddles or riding bareback down Courtenay Street. Lavish seafaring fun and gorgeously volcanic island environs make for an archetypal Taranaki autumn day courtesy of Chaddy’s Charters. Naval novices and accomplished mariners alike find a soothing sanctuary with a Chaddy’s sailing trip.
What better way to enjoy our very own sea adventure playground than a guided boat trip on it? Today snap up a one-hour island cruise with Chaddy's Charters for just $20 and enjoy nature's most magical humps and bumps.
With plenty of sailor smiles, Chaddy's Charters will take you around the spectacular Sugar Loaf islands - as stunning over ground as they are under. An area of both Maori and European historical significance, the islands are a veritable treasure trove of marine life, seabirds and plant life. Keep your eyes peeled and you might see the playful seals or even be treated to a glimpse of the local dolphins and whales known to pass through. Feast your eyes on the volcanic remnants you'll sail by on the coast and enjoy your fill of sun, sea and surf - don't forget your camera.
Crammed full of historical information and awe-inspiring scenery, this is one sailing trip you won't want to miss. Join Chaddy on his Charter by whacking the big buy button. Bookings are dependent on weather conditions. Trips depart 11.30am to 1.30pm.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.