We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Central Audiology Taranaki
$44 for a One-Hour Adult Diagnostic Hearing Test at Central Audiology Taranaki (value $89)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Things you want to hear: everything.
- Grab an one-hour diagnostic hearing test at Central Audiology Taranaki for just $44.
- It includes a five-point test of air, bone, speech, masking and acoustic reflexes.
- Work with Central Audiology Taranaki to find the best hearing solution to meet your needs, budget and lifestyle.
Things you don't want to hear: a crunch as you attempt to reverse park the car; a car alarm at 6am on the morning you've taken off work for a well-deserved lie-in; a squelch as you walk barefoot along the pavement.
Things you want to hear: everything really.
Hearing loss has a profound effect on your day to day life so grab today's deal to ensure your aural health is in good shape. Central Audiology Taranaki is offering an one-hour diagnostic hearing test for adults for just $44.
Central Audiology Taranaki's experienced and expert staff hear this phrase often from their happy clients: "I couldn't believe what I was missing". Ensure you're not missing anything. Central Audiology Taranaki will work with you to find the best hearing solution to match your needs, budget and lifestyle - and this starts with your one-hour hearing test. Including a five-point test including air, bone, speech, masking and acoustic reflexes, find your way to hearing happiness thanks to Central Audiology Taranaki.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.