We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Canoe & Kayak Taranaki
$40 for a Sugar Loaf Island Kayak Tour with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a mythical-sounding, magically-real place.
- Grab a Sugar Loaf Island kayak tour with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for just $40.
- Experience the beautiful Ngamutu Beach harbour, all the way out to the Sugar Loaf Island Marine Reserve.
- Get up close and personal with a seal colony.
Chocolate lakes. Gum drop trees. Candyfloss clouds. Sugar Loaf Island. Out of all of these delicious sounding places, only one of these is actually real. Which might seem a bit disappointing, until you've experienced it up close.
Like you can today. Grab a Sugar Loaf Island kayak tour with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for just $40 and discover for yourself a mythical-sounding, magically-real place.
Your tour will start out at Ngamutu Beach harbour before you head out to the open sea to Nga Motu, also known as the Sugar Loaf Island Marine Reserve. You'll soak in the sights of the rugged Taranaki coastline and maybe even get up close and personal with the seal colony that lives close by. All your safety gear and full instructions will be provided, so if this is your first time don't stress, you're in good hands.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.