We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Canoe & Kayak Taranaki
$40 for a Sugar Loaf Island Kayak Tour with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a mythical-sounding, magically-real place.
- Grab a Sugar Loaf Island kayak tour with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for just $40.
- Experience the beautiful Ngamutu Beach harbour, all the way out to the Sugar Loaf Island Marine Reserve.
- Get up close and personal with a seal colony.
Chocolate lakes. Gum drop trees. Candyfloss clouds. Sugar Loaf Island. Out of all of these delicious sounding places, only one of these is actually real. Which might seem a bit disappointing, until you've experienced it up close.
Like you can today. Grab a Sugar Loaf Island kayak tour with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for just $40 and discover for yourself a mythical-sounding, magically-real place.
Your tour will start out at Ngamutu Beach harbour before you head out to the open sea to Nga Motu, also known as the Sugar Loaf Island Marine Reserve. You'll soak in the sights of the rugged Taranaki coastline and maybe even get up close and personal with the seal colony that lives close by. All your safety gear and full instructions will be provided, so if this is your first time don't stress, you're in good hands.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.