We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Canoe & Kayak Taranaki
$25 for a One-Hour Stand-Up Paddle Board Introduction Lesson (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the perfect combination of exhilaration and relaxation.
- Grab a one-hour introductory SUP lesson with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for only $25.
- Learn the ins and outs from a friendly instructor.
- Get a healthy new hobby that you'll be able to enjoy for the rest of the summer.
We spend all winter wishing for it to become warmer, so that we can do all the awesome outdoor activities that the cold has been denying us. But by the time summer rolls in, we reverse our complaints and moan about the humidity, heat and UV-rays.
Well, we think this summer should be different. Instead of complaining about the heat this year, a better option is to cool off in the water by grabbing a one-hour introductory stand-up paddle board lesson with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for only $25.
Summer is too short to be spent indoors, wondering what to do with your time. Stop trying to conjure up random ideas and grab this deal right now. From the first moment you cruise along the smooth ocean on stand-up paddle board, you'll be hooked. The instructors at Canoe & Kayak Taranaki will ensure that you experience the exhilaration of this thrilling activity in a safe environment , with all the best equipment. They have set up a comprehensive course designed to cover the skills required becoming a technically correct and safe stand-up paddler. The course is arranged in a progressive manner to allow you to develop the techniques and your confidence at an enjoyable pace with great end results.
The best part is that they'll provide everything. All you have to do is bring your swimming gear, a towel and the readiness to pick up a hobby that you'll enjoy for the rest of your life. Don't waste this summer in the air-conditioned confines of your home - rather get outside and enjoy every single ray of sun that Mother Nature throws at you.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.