We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Canoe & Kayak Taranaki
$25 for a One-Hour Stand-Up Paddle Board Introduction Lesson (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the perfect combination of exhilaration and relaxation.
- Grab a one-hour introductory SUP lesson with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for only $25.
- Learn the ins and outs from a friendly instructor.
- Get a healthy new hobby that you'll be able to enjoy for the rest of the summer.
We spend all winter wishing for it to become warmer, so that we can do all the awesome outdoor activities that the cold has been denying us. But by the time summer rolls in, we reverse our complaints and moan about the humidity, heat and UV-rays.
Well, we think this summer should be different. Instead of complaining about the heat this year, a better option is to cool off in the water by grabbing a one-hour introductory stand-up paddle board lesson with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for only $25.
Summer is too short to be spent indoors, wondering what to do with your time. Stop trying to conjure up random ideas and grab this deal right now. From the first moment you cruise along the smooth ocean on stand-up paddle board, you'll be hooked. The instructors at Canoe & Kayak Taranaki will ensure that you experience the exhilaration of this thrilling activity in a safe environment , with all the best equipment. They have set up a comprehensive course designed to cover the skills required becoming a technically correct and safe stand-up paddler. The course is arranged in a progressive manner to allow you to develop the techniques and your confidence at an enjoyable pace with great end results.
The best part is that they'll provide everything. All you have to do is bring your swimming gear, a towel and the readiness to pick up a hobby that you'll enjoy for the rest of your life. Don't waste this summer in the air-conditioned confines of your home - rather get outside and enjoy every single ray of sun that Mother Nature throws at you.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.