We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Canoe & Kayak Taranaki
$25 for a One-Hour Stand-Up Paddle Board Introduction Lesson (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the perfect combination of exhilaration and relaxation.
- Grab a one-hour introductory SUP lesson with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for only $25.
- Learn the ins and outs from a friendly instructor.
- Get a healthy new hobby that you'll be able to enjoy for the rest of the summer.
We spend all winter wishing for it to become warmer, so that we can do all the awesome outdoor activities that the cold has been denying us. But by the time summer rolls in, we reverse our complaints and moan about the humidity, heat and UV-rays.
Well, we think this summer should be different. Instead of complaining about the heat this year, a better option is to cool off in the water by grabbing a one-hour introductory stand-up paddle board lesson with Canoe & Kayak Taranaki for only $25.
Summer is too short to be spent indoors, wondering what to do with your time. Stop trying to conjure up random ideas and grab this deal right now. From the first moment you cruise along the smooth ocean on stand-up paddle board, you'll be hooked. The instructors at Canoe & Kayak Taranaki will ensure that you experience the exhilaration of this thrilling activity in a safe environment , with all the best equipment. They have set up a comprehensive course designed to cover the skills required becoming a technically correct and safe stand-up paddler. The course is arranged in a progressive manner to allow you to develop the techniques and your confidence at an enjoyable pace with great end results.
The best part is that they'll provide everything. All you have to do is bring your swimming gear, a towel and the readiness to pick up a hobby that you'll enjoy for the rest of your life. Don't waste this summer in the air-conditioned confines of your home - rather get outside and enjoy every single ray of sun that Mother Nature throws at you.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.