We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$179 for Two Nights for Two People in a One Bedroom Spa Bath Unit at Camelot Motor Lodge Palmerston North (value $364)
- Travel back to the spirit of adventure surrounding Camelot, yet enjoy all the modern conveniences such as SKY TV and wireless Internet.
- Grab two nights for two people in a one bedroom spa bath unit, at Camelot Motor Lodge, Palmerston North for only $179.
- Experience welcoming hosts in executive accommodation.
- Central, yet quiet location.
Camelot is a place of mystery and legend. Born in Britain and transported all the way to Palmerston North. King Arthur may of gone, but his legendary hospitality still remains alive, right here in the heart of Pamerston.
Grab two night for one or two people in a one bedroom spa bath unit at Camelot Motor Lodge, Palmerston North for only $179.
Experience executive accommodation in a quiet central city location. When you stay at Camelot Motor Lodge in Palmerston North, you will receive a friendly welcome and first-class service. This spot is perfect whether you are on business, holiday or ready to relax and unwind. Their central yet quiet location, with well-lit off-street parking, is the ideal place to stay. Camelot Motor Lodge also offers conference facilities for the corporate traveller.
The one bedroom unit comprises of a queen bed with television, a single bed in the living area with SKY TV a full kitchenette with tea and coffee and the best addition is the air spa bath with shower. As well as this, 30mb of free internet is included with this deal..
More Great Taranaki Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.