We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$15 for a $30 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Swap two minute noodles for a plate of sizzle pot prawns!
- Grab a $30 food and beverage voucher from Butlers Reef in Taranaki for just $15.
- Bring your friends, family and the kids along to this Taranaki institution, just 10 minutes out of New Plymouth.
- Open for lunch and dinner: browse through their sumptuous menu on the website.
That old staple dinner of two instant noodle packets and some microwave frozen veggies doesn’t
quite hit the mark these days. Can you even remember what ‘real’ food tastes like?
Satisfy your poor neglected tummy when you grab a $30 food and beverage voucher from Butlers
Reef in Taranaki for just $15.
The wonderful staff at Butlers Reef will sit you down on the front deck or settle you in front one of
their big screen TV’s. You can choose from a wide selection of gorgeously prepared lunch or dinner
options, ranging from sizzle pot prawns to wild pork belly. This charming Taranaki bar is a local
institution and during the summer months you will often catch live music playing. Only a short 10
minute drive from New Plymouth on Surf Highway 45, this destination is one to put in your diaries
and you can even brings the kids too!
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.