We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$15 for a $30 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Swap two minute noodles for a plate of sizzle pot prawns!
- Grab a $30 food and beverage voucher from Butlers Reef in Taranaki for just $15.
- Bring your friends, family and the kids along to this Taranaki institution, just 10 minutes out of New Plymouth.
- Open for lunch and dinner: browse through their sumptuous menu on the website.
That old staple dinner of two instant noodle packets and some microwave frozen veggies doesn’t
quite hit the mark these days. Can you even remember what ‘real’ food tastes like?
Satisfy your poor neglected tummy when you grab a $30 food and beverage voucher from Butlers
Reef in Taranaki for just $15.
The wonderful staff at Butlers Reef will sit you down on the front deck or settle you in front one of
their big screen TV’s. You can choose from a wide selection of gorgeously prepared lunch or dinner
options, ranging from sizzle pot prawns to wild pork belly. This charming Taranaki bar is a local
institution and during the summer months you will often catch live music playing. Only a short 10
minute drive from New Plymouth on Surf Highway 45, this destination is one to put in your diaries
and you can even brings the kids too!
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.