We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $559 for a White Brisa Swing Chair with One-Year Warranty incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 14 days
- Don't keep the feeling of freedom and comfort under lock and key.
- Grab a white Brisa swing chair with one-year warranty for $559.
- Inspired by New Zealand's most beautiful locations and designed to make you feel relaxed and content, these chairs are made to be part of your dream lifestyle
There comes a time when we put away childish things, only to be unlocked by memory. But some childhood experiences — such as swinging from a tree, or dangling your legs as you sit in a comfy chair — don't need to be kept completely under lock and key.
Brisa swing chairs are made to be part of your dream lifestyle and allow you to once again appreciate those feelings of freedom and comfort. Grab a white Brisa swing chair with one-year warranty for $559.
The brand new Brisa range of chairs is inspired by New Zealand's most beautiful locations and designed to make you feel relaxed and content. These are true lifestyle pieces that provide you with the opportunity to just sit back, swing and live life as it was intended.
These chairs are handmade from solid powder-coated steel and durable UV-protected fibre with high quality finishings. This is furniture made to last and comes with a one year warranty.
- Weight limit is 130kg.
- Powder-coated for outdoor use and rust resistance.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.