We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a $30, $20 for a $40 or $30 for a $60 Voucher to Spend Online (value up to $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of online shopping.
- Grab an online voucher to spend at GrabOne's sister company - brandsExclusive.
- Pay just $15 for a $30 voucher, $20 for a $40 voucher or $30 for a $60 voucher.
- Shop an array of luxury fashion, accessory and cosmetic brands.
- Revamp your wardrobe for a fraction of the cost.
When you start to notice your friends aren't calling when they say they will any more, it might be time to give up shark tooth collecting and crocheting socks for your chinchilla in exchange for a more socially acceptable pastime such as online shopping.
Indulge your inner shopaholic by grabbing an online voucher to spend at brandsExclusive. Pick from one of the following options:
- Pay just $15 for a $30 voucher
- Pay just $20 for a $40 voucher
- Pay just $30 for a $60 voucher
Here's your chance to explore New Zealand’s leading online shopping destination, brandsExclusive, without causing your accountant to have a nervous breakdown. If your wardrobe is in dire need of an overhaul but precious pennies have been holding you back, fret no longer. You'll be in shopaholic heaven as you browse a fantastic assortment of fashion, accessories and cosmetics at already heavily reduced prices. Shop favourite brands such as O.P.I, Gucci and Zimmerman, and you'll be the envy of all your friends in no time at all.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.