We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
the boutique BODY studio
$119 for Three IPL Hair Removal Treatments of Your Choice (value up to $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose the heavenly alternative of IPL at an affordable price.
- Grab three IPL treatments for your underarms, Brazilian, bikini or your upper lip and chin at the boutique BODY studio for just $119.
- Experience the results of this popular progressively permanent hair removal treatment.
If Dante was a modern woman, he would've found himself on a dark road with two choices: each equally bad. One would require him to run a sharp blade across his legs, and the other would demand the brutal ripping out of hair with infernal wax. But, in the same way that Virgil guided Dante through the darkness, GrabOne is here to lead you to the heavenly alternative of IPL.
Get three IPL treatments at the boutique BODY studio for only $119. You can choose from underarm, Brazilian, bikini or upper lip and chin treatments and get your skin looking and feeling silky smooth all summer long.
IPL is a popular and widespread treatment. It's fast becoming the most popular choice for progressively permanent hair removal. IPL uses pulses of natural light that affect each individual hair follicle, slowing growth considerably. Although it takes more than one session to see results, you'll certainly notice a change after three. With this deal you'll get those three treatments, and you can choose IPL on your underarm area, your "Brazilian" or bikini area or your upper lip and chin.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.