We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Bliss Hut - Holistic Wellbeing Centre
$32 for a 45-Minute Back Massage & Foot Reflexology Session (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spoil someone you love with a total relaxation package.
- Grab a 45-minute foot Reflexology session with a back, neck, shoulder and head massage at Bliss Hut for only $32.
- Revitalise and rejuvenate with a a fantastic treatment from the team at Bliss Hut.
- De-stress and relax, take some time off from a busy day.
- Come back for another round with a $10 voucher for your next appointment also included in the deal.
Do you know how tiring it is to have kids? First you have to negotiate with your partner about whether or not you want one. Then you have to fill out all the forms and call the postal service to deliver them to the stork. Then you have to wait restlessly for nine months while the stork processes your order and finally sends the kiddie package. After all that effort, your mum probably needs a bit of a reward.
For only $32, you can get your mum (or someone else who deserves it) a 45-minute foot reflexology session with a back, neck, shoulder and head massage at Bliss Hut. You'll also receive a $10 voucher towards your next appointment.
Bliss Hut specialise in ancient secrets combined with modern techniques and understanding, to ensure you feel revitalised and rejuvenated after their lovely treatments. The foot reflexology session will apply pressure to certain points on your feet for a feeling of relaxation. Combined with a back massage to loosen up any tight, stressed shoulders, you'll leave feeling transported to your very own Bliss Hut.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.