We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Big Screen Pictures
$69 for a Ready to Hang Canvas Print with Your Choice of Iconic Taranaki or NZ Image incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your home and your walls more interesting.
- Grab a ready to hang canvas print with your choice of iconic Taranaki or New Zealand image for only $69 from Big Screen Pictures.
- Choose from over 150 images on the online gallery.
- Superior quality with UV and dust protectant coating.
A home without art is like a person without an anecdote. And a wall without a picture is like a face without an expression. Easily forgettable and devoid of character. In other words … well, it's even too boring for words. Grab a ready to hang canvas print with your choice of iconic Taranaki or New Zealand image for only $69 from Big Screen Pictures.
Select any of the wonderful images from the bigscreenpictures.com gallery and it will be made into an A2 size (594 x 420 mm) stretched canvas print, ready to hang and create a stunning focal point. The canvas is protected from dust and UV light with a special coating to prevent fading and make it easier to clean. These brilliant photos capture the spirit and the natural beauty of New Zealand like nothing else. They make a great addition to any home and a brilliant gift for someone else.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.