We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for $25 or $20 for $50 Pre-Loved Children's Clothing & Shoes Voucher (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dress your baby in awesome fashion.
- Grab a $25 pre-loved children's clothing voucher from Babylove for only $10 or $50 for $20 voucher.
- Peruse the wide variety of children's clothing on offer at the store.
- Save heaps of cash by opting for the pre-loved range.
Something for everyone s budget as shop stocks 50% preloved and 50% new items.
By offering a wide range of pre-loved children's clothing, Babylove gives New Zealand's mums an affordable alternative to clothe their children. Because kids grow so quickly, most of the items on offer are almost brand new.
If you want to have the trendiest toddler on the street, then you should grab either a $25 voucher for only $10 or a $50 voucher for $20 and head down Babylove to peruse their awesome collection of pre-loved children's clothing - you'll undoubtedly find some hip apparel at this friendly spot.
Babylove have gorgeous gifts for baby showers, newborns, 1st, 2nd, 3rd birthdays. They cater for 0 - 3 years old. They have exclusive items you can only purchase from them in Taranaki, a huge range of baby knitting at an affordable price with all your baby requirements new and preloved. They also hire out equipment for short periods of time, and they pay cash on the spot for secondhand baby equipment. Only items in the best condition are placed on display, giving Babylove the feel of a regular department store. If you're a mum looking for decent clothes at a reasonable price, then Babylove is the place for you.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.