We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$10 for $25 or $20 for $50 Pre-Loved Children's Clothing & Shoes Voucher (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dress your baby in awesome fashion.
- Grab a $25 pre-loved children's clothing voucher from Babylove for only $10 or $50 for $20 voucher.
- Peruse the wide variety of children's clothing on offer at the store.
- Save heaps of cash by opting for the pre-loved range.
Something for everyone s budget as shop stocks 50% preloved and 50% new items.
By offering a wide range of pre-loved children's clothing, Babylove gives New Zealand's mums an affordable alternative to clothe their children. Because kids grow so quickly, most of the items on offer are almost brand new.
If you want to have the trendiest toddler on the street, then you should grab either a $25 voucher for only $10 or a $50 voucher for $20 and head down Babylove to peruse their awesome collection of pre-loved children's clothing - you'll undoubtedly find some hip apparel at this friendly spot.
Babylove have gorgeous gifts for baby showers, newborns, 1st, 2nd, 3rd birthdays. They cater for 0 - 3 years old. They have exclusive items you can only purchase from them in Taranaki, a huge range of baby knitting at an affordable price with all your baby requirements new and preloved. They also hire out equipment for short periods of time, and they pay cash on the spot for secondhand baby equipment. Only items in the best condition are placed on display, giving Babylove the feel of a regular department store. If you're a mum looking for decent clothes at a reasonable price, then Babylove is the place for you.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.