We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for $25 or $20 for $50 Pre-Loved Children's Clothing & Shoes Voucher (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dress your baby in awesome fashion.
- Grab a $25 pre-loved children's clothing voucher from Babylove for only $10 or $50 for $20 voucher.
- Peruse the wide variety of children's clothing on offer at the store.
- Save heaps of cash by opting for the pre-loved range.
Something for everyone s budget as shop stocks 50% preloved and 50% new items.
By offering a wide range of pre-loved children's clothing, Babylove gives New Zealand's mums an affordable alternative to clothe their children. Because kids grow so quickly, most of the items on offer are almost brand new.
If you want to have the trendiest toddler on the street, then you should grab either a $25 voucher for only $10 or a $50 voucher for $20 and head down Babylove to peruse their awesome collection of pre-loved children's clothing - you'll undoubtedly find some hip apparel at this friendly spot.
Babylove have gorgeous gifts for baby showers, newborns, 1st, 2nd, 3rd birthdays. They cater for 0 - 3 years old. They have exclusive items you can only purchase from them in Taranaki, a huge range of baby knitting at an affordable price with all your baby requirements new and preloved. They also hire out equipment for short periods of time, and they pay cash on the spot for secondhand baby equipment. Only items in the best condition are placed on display, giving Babylove the feel of a regular department store. If you're a mum looking for decent clothes at a reasonable price, then Babylove is the place for you.
More Great Taranaki Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.