We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
GrabOne Product Deals
$39 for a 70L Adventure Backpack - Final Xmas Markdown
Delivered within: 3 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You'd be crazy to buy a similar product at retail stores - you could end up paying up to $160!
- Grab this 70-litre adventure backpack for just $39.
- Aluminium frame and comfortable straps ensure that your load feels lighter than it actually is - and a central adjustment system lets you adjust the centre of gravity of the backpack as the load changes.
- Use the countless pockets and the waterproof cover to keep all your supplies secure.
- Perfect for your summer adventures, no matter where you're going.
- Super durable design ensures that you'll be able to use this bag for years to come.
- Great Christmas gift for anyone who loves the great outdoors.
Whether you're planning a road trip around the South Island or a week exploring the jungles of South America, one thing's for certain: you're going to need a decent backpack. Here at GrabOne we know travelling can get pretty expensive, so we're helping to kickstart your next adventure with a ridiculously low price on your most important travel essential.
Grab a 70-litre adventure backpack for only $39 and get your summer holiday underway!
Makes travelling easy:
With a carrying capacity of 70 litres, this super-durable backpack allows you to carry everything you own on your back. The best part is that it has an aluminium frame, which ensures an even distribution of weight - making the load feel lighter than it actually is. Not only is this bag super spacious - it's also durable. The nylon-polyester composition of this product is of the highest quality, and, with a rain cover included, you can always rest-assured that your supplies stay dry and safe. There's no point in lugging around a dozen uncomfortable bags - you now have one backpack that does it all.
- Composition: 100% nylon with polyester - super durable and long-lasting, with Air Mesh fabric for improved ventilation
- Suitable for men and women
- Capacity: 70 litres
- Weight: 2200g
- 76cm x 33cm x 28cm
- Construction, quality and design are comparable to high-end brands
- Aluminium frame to keep the load secure
- Colour: orange with black straps and grey trimmings
- Adjustable chest and shoulder straps make this suitable for people of all sizes - small, medium and large
- Shoulder strap has fourfold thickness for extra comfort, and high-elasticity waitbelts ensure weight is dispersed evenly to the lumbar area
- Breathable back pad prevents moist heat
- Includes an integrated high visibility water-proof cover that fits over the entire bag to keep everything bone dry
- Separate pouch for dirty clothes
More Great Taranaki Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.