The Garlic Press
$39 for Two Winter Menu Mains - Options for up to Six People (value up to $213)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Time Left to Buy
- Welcome in winter with some hearty, warming fare.
- Grab two winter menu mains for two people for $39 at The Garlic Press.
- Share the love by grabbing four mains for four people for $78 or six mains for six people for $117.
- Delight your tastebuds with fabulous cuisine, including beef, fish, chicken, duck, steak and veggie options.
- Discover the award-winning The Garlic Press for yourself this winter.
The Royal family has a bit of an obsession with officially launching boats which is all well and good but isn't it a tad, well, boring? Now, launching a brand new winter menu - that we can get on board with. Celebrate the start of winter by tucking into its tastiest delights.
Grab winter menu mains at The Garlic Press, choose from:
- $39 for two mains for two people;
- $78 for four mains for four people; or
- $117 for six mains for six people.
If you haven't discovered the award-winning The Garlic Press yet, now's the perfect time. This popular bistro spot serves up traditional favourites with a twist, utilising fresh, local produce where available. Their brand new winter menu focuses on top-notch winter warmers, like 200g eye fillet served up with Lyonnaise potatoes and a mushroom, gorgonzola cigar and red wine jus; free range chicken breast on forest mushroom risotto finished with almond crumble and freshly shaved parmesan - plus plenty more.