We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for a Single Zydro ZORB Ride or $99 for a ZORB Family Pass (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some ZORB-tastic goodness at ZORB Rotorua!
- Grab the ZORB ZYDRO ride for just $29; or, get the family pass for four ZYDRO rides for only $99.
- Experience the extreme wet and wild ride that tourists are talking about far and wide.
- Trust in a team who has given thousands of a people a safe ZORB globe-riding experience over the last 17 years.
- Like their ZORB Rotorua Facebook page and receive special photo rates on the day.
Rotorua is home to one of our country's most advanced and revolutionary inventions. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well get yourself into a big clear ball and roll down a hill, then you'll know. ZORB globe-riding is one of the most popular - and probably one of the craziest - attractions around.
And just when you thought it couldn't get any cooler, the ZORB Rotorua team decided to add some water to the ZORB equation to give us the ZORB ZYDRO! The best part is that you can experience the thrilling ZORB ZYDRO ride for just $29 - or, bring along the whole family and get everyone involved in this sloshing good time for only $99.
Kiwi ingenuity, plus a big hill, plus a funny-looking globe thing equals total madness. So what are you waiting for? Get some rolling, splashing, bouncing and bumping goodness in your world! With over 17 years of experience, the ZORB Rotorua team have been ensuring that people from all over the world enjoy a safe ZORB globe-riding experience. If you still haven't tried this madness for yourself, then you simply have to grab this deal right now!
Standard ZORB restrictions apply.
Please note: the family pass is for four ZORB ZYDRO rides (two adults and two children).
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.