We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $200 for ZORB Group Adventure (value up to $1,080) - Perfect for your work party, or social group
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reinvent the wheel with today's thrilling deal.
- Grab group ZORB rides from ZORB Rotorua starting from $200.
- Go on a dry ride or enjoy some wet and wild fun on their ZYDRO ride.
- Bring some food and make use of their BBQ facilities - the perfect place for some great summer fun.
- Take on one of New Zealand's iconic must-do activities.
Tens of thousands of years ago, man created the wheel, an invention which has since become a favourite of many, from automobile enthusiasts to domesticated hamsters. While adored by most, the wheel's role in extreme fun has run its course. It's time for something wilder, wetter and - yes - even rounder!
Grab one of these deals for thrilling globe-riding excitement with ZORB Rotorua.
- Pay $200 for two ZORB rides each for four people.
- Pay $384 for two ZORB rides each for eight people.
- Or pay $540 for two ZORB rides each for 12 people.
Operating for over 15 years, ZORB Rotorua ranks as one of New Zealand's true must-do activities. They have seven ride variations - including wet and dry rides - as well as four track options. Try their famous "Zig-Zag", or the new "The Drop"! There are heaps of choices, plus the chance to video tape yourselves on your way down. There are also BBQ facilities for you to take advantage of if you'd like to have a DIY barbie, making this a great option for a fun-filled summer day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.