We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for a WoF Inspection or $49 for a Wheel Alignment & WoF Inspection at Wheel Addiction, Taupo (value up to $111)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Trust your pride and joy to a business that's addicted to all things car-related.
- Grab 55% off a Warrant of Fitness inspection or a wheel alignment and a Warrant of Fitness inspection at Wheel Addiction, Taupo.
- Wheel Addiction welcome all makes and models of cars.
There are all types of addicts. Some people are addicted to eggs benedict and if you wanted to know anything about getting the perfect hollandaise sauce, you'd go to them. Others are addicted to stationary, and when you're after advice about pens you'd ask them. The amazing team at Wheel Addiction, are addicted to all things vehicle related and so... I hope by now you know where this is going!
Choose one of today's deals and take your car into the team at Wheel Addiction and ensure your car is safe and roadworthy ahead of the winter months;
- Pay $20 for a Warrant of Fitness inspection or
- Pay $49 for a Warrant of Fitness inspection and a wheel alignment.
Wheel Addiction welcome all makes and models of cars and the WOF inspection will ensure your car is roadworthy and safe for you and your family. If Wheel Addiction's WOF inspectors find any issues with your vehicle, the repair work can even be completed onsite quickly and efficiently by their team of technicians.
If you don't happen to use your coupon before the expiry date come into Wheel Addiction before July 17 and swap your coupon for a WoF or WoF and wheel alignment card that can be used until October 17.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.