We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Wairakei Resort Taupo
$290 for Two Nights for Two People incl. Full Cooked Breakfasts & a Two-Course Dinner One Evening (value $581)
- Relax in a stunning historic setting, close to Taupo’s many attractions only five minutes north of Taupo town centre.
- Grab an escape for two to Wairakei Resort Taupo for just $290.
- Stay in your choice of a King or Twin room.
- Enjoy full cooked breakfasts and a two course dinner on one night in Pavilion Restaurant.
- Enjoy a true New Zealand resort with access to many activities and attractions right on the doorstep.
Taupo is always one of the first places visitors to New Zealand choose to explore and it's obvious why. The grand lake, the great weather, fishing, golf and range of adventure activities like skydiving, jet boating and bungy jumping, combine to make it the ultimate holiday destination. Take advantage of today's great offer and experience what people travel from the other side of the globe for.
Grab an escape to Wairakei Resort Taupo for only $290. This great package includes two nights for two, full cooked breakfasts each morning and a two-course dinner on one night at Pavilion Restaurant.
Since the late 1800s people have come from all over the world to experience the beauty of Lake Taupo and to stay within the grounds of the wonderful Wairakei Resort Taupo. A fully equipped resort with two thermally heated hot pools and six spa pools, a nine hole golf course, flood-lit tennis courts, mountain bike tracks, squash court, gym and kid's playground, Wairakei Resort Taupo is a superb hotel experience with excellent indoor and outdoor leisure facilities and exquisite dining options.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.