We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Trinity Wharf Tauranga
$120 for a 5 Course Dinner for 2 at Halo Lounge & Dining at The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your dose of deliciousness by dining at Tauranga's finest.
- Grab a five-course dinner for two people at Halo Lounge and Dining at The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga for only $120.
- Enjoy beautiful views and fantastic harbour surrounds while you eat.
- Perfect for a date or friendly catch up, this five course dinner is sure to satisfy even the hungriest of appetites.
Treat your taste buds to an experience! The Executive Chef at Halo Lounge and Dining has put together a menu that will have you begging for more. The ‘slow food’ movement is all in vogue and with harbour views as sensational as those at Halo Lounge and Dining, you'll love cruising through the five courses with a group of friends or the love of your life.
For only $120, you can enjoy a delicious five-course dinner for two people at Halo Lounge and Dining at The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga. The menu is as follows:
- Warm breads with basil hummus and olive tapenade
- Butternut and brie soup, red pepper foam
- Sharing platter with mushroom arancini, garlic king prawns, smoked salmon and baked mussels
- Choice of roast rump of lamb with potato rosti and smoked tomato jus OR seared supreme of salmon with spicy prawn fritter and horseradish butter sauce
- Choice of baked bourbon cheescake, berry coulis and orange mascarpone OR minted chocolate creme brulee with spiced sable biscuit
Situated out over the waterfront, Halo Lounge and Dining offers inspired dining against the backdrop of panoramic harbour vistas and a chic yet relaxed ambiance. Floor to ceiling glass and seating arrangements over two tiers guarantees diners magnificent views that few Tauranga restaurants can boast. Surrounding Halo, a spacious deck stretching out over the water extends alfresco dining options - perfect for breakfast and lunch.
Their gifted team of chefs incorporate high quality New Zealand produce to serve a contemporary, flavoursome dinner and dessert menu. Local wines featured alongside international wine house labels to form a comprehensive beverage selection designed to complement all occasions.
Today's offer celebrates the five years of operation as The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga.
As from the 26th of June 2012, The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga will start trading as an independent hotel under the name of Trinity Wharf Tauranga.