We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Tremors Health & Fitness
$89 for a Concession Card for 12 Power Plate Sessions & 2 Circuit Classes at Tremors Health & Fitness Rotorua (value $196)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a full body workout which requires less time and effort but still brings amazing results.
- Grab an $89 concession card entitling you to 12 Power Plate sessions and two circuit classes with Tremors Health and Fitness, Rotorua.
- Enjoy using a machine that's user friendly and low-impact, enabling anyone to benefit without the strain.
- Improve strength, tone up and lose weight in the fun group circuit classes.
With her heavily muscled arms, you would be forgiven for thinking it is the result of a punishing exercise regime at the gym. But it seems Madonna’s incredible shape is, in part, thanks to The Power Plate - dubbed the 'miracle' machine. And for those who have spent years trying to beat the wobble, the news is sure to send out good vibrations.
Invest just $89 for a concession card which entitles you to 12 Power Plate sessions and two circuit classes to boot at Tremors Health and Fitness.
The Power Plate machine can have a number of benefits including improved sports performance, enhanced well being and accelerated recovery from injury. You can also improve your core strength, stability and body composition all from a short exercise. The Power Plate is easy to use and involves four main groups of exercises including strength training, stretching, massage and relaxation. Do you want to lose weight, get fit and tone up? Come along to Tremors and try Power Plate and their circuit classes. Power Plate training is low impact and enables anyone – regardless of their fitness level – to benefit without applying strain on joints or other parts of the body. Circuit classes develop both strength and cardiovascular fitness in a fun group environment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.